Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blessings

I have many blessings in my life and was feeling very blessed today when my Father took my son into his arms..... gave him his name and a beautiful blessing, while the other blessings in my life sat around me and watched.


Our little man all ready to get blessed!


After Dean's blessing Proud Big Sisters

All our family support

After we had the family together for dinner and family time to celebrate
Dean Cooper Ryan


Way Cool Picture of the 3 Generations of
Ryan Men!

3 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Love the pictures, your lil family one turned out fantastic!
I can't believe how much Kevin looks like his Dad...crazy!
It looks like it was a beautiful day for you all.

renhallows said...

ang...your baby boy is a cutie! I love his tux...I am going to take a stab at this, but did your mom the pro sewing lady make that for him?
congrats on your big day...that's great!

Unknown said...

How cute... and your girls are BEAUTIFUL!