Our new house has great trees that are shedding little piles of fun.
Happy Fall!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh I am so jealous of your colors, I love fall...still sooo hot here...in the high 90s, ugh! Here is my new blog...http://adailyscoopofchaos.wordpress.com
I haven't been out cruising other people's blogs at all lately so this is the first time I've seen pics of Dean since he was just newborn! He is one good looking kid! So cute! I'm glad you guys get to enjoy a real autumn up there :)
2 comments:
oh I am so jealous of your colors, I love fall...still sooo hot here...in the high 90s, ugh!
Here is my new blog...http://adailyscoopofchaos.wordpress.com
Love the pictures I hope your all feeling better!
I haven't been out cruising other people's blogs at all lately so this is the first time I've seen pics of Dean since he was just newborn! He is one good looking kid! So cute! I'm glad you guys get to enjoy a real autumn up there :)
Post a Comment