Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Decade!

I'm posting this a day early because frankly tomorrow I won't be thinking about blogs or much else besides my man ....I will be sitting by a pool soaking up some much needed sun, getting lots of rest and doing yucky mooshy stuff with my Hubby! Plus for 3 whole days No one will be tapping me in the middle of the night saying "mommy I had a bad dream". We are off on our 1st solo vacation since we've had our babies. Las Vegas here we come... hot sun, cool pools, yummy food, fun shows, and no alarm!

Happy 10 year anniversary Kevin! I love you and can't imagine my life with out you. You are my best friend, you make me laugh harder than anyone and make me a better person and parent.
Thanks for 10 wonderful years of marriage and partnership.

We've done so may great things together....from the day we said I do ...



To our 3 perfect kids

To.."Until our hearts stop beating.......maybe even then."

(had to add that because Kevin is my Jacob (only I was smart and chose him))

I love you babe happy anniversary.

No comments: