Monday, January 3, 2011

How Stress and Loneliness Killed My Appetite

Well as many of you know I've had many new stresses in my life over the last 10 weeks and instead of comfort eating I went the other direction........ This is me in late November at my heaviest *** plus pounds. (not really willing to admit how huge I was)

I have lost not one.....

Not two....


but three pant sizes!


I have lost 30 plus pounds in 9 weeks. I still have alot of work to do. However this is the smallest I've been since high school!


I'm really pound of myself and can't wait to see the changes my body mind and soul go through over the next year. Happy New Year and good luck to you all and your goals and dreams in 2011!

4 comments:

Trisha LeBaron said...

Congrats! Not a fun diet to go on, but all diets are no fun. You look great!

Daisygirl said...

Chica-rita you look hawt and fabulous! I know what this feels like and I am so happy for you!

stacy said...

WHOA!!!!!! you look so great. i know how good that feels! sorry about the way you had to loose it. yuck!

Stacie said...

you look beautiful! Not a way I would recommend losing weight but oh well, now at least you can pig out on popcorn at our twilight marathon. : )