This month I'm getting away for a few days and promising myself that I will relax, sleep in, indulge in the the small things with good friends and laugh a lot.
Also my baby boy will be 2 years old this month.... It's so crazy to me but he is a big blessing and beings me a new joy everyday.
I am a people person and have missed getting out being friendly meeting new and interesting people. Being alone in my thoughts and free time the last 8 months was starting to change me in ways I didn't like. It's good to see the old happy me in the mirror more and more often.
In June I'm planing a trip to see my big sister and I know when I'm there with her family I am free and fun and happy. I have a lot to look forward to on this new path so I'm embracing it!
I'm down 40 lbs... But I am enjoying eating again... I've even been trying new foods, sushi (yum) and baked oysters (yum) and all kinds of grilled fish (yum yum). I am finally sleeping through the night. I get up and put on makeup and get dressed and go out in a good mood... I'm enjoying music and TV and movies again. I'm coming back and I like it .......finding my fun side again.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you're finding fun things again! Keep going :)
Post a Comment