Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Heartbreaking


My children have never spend a night away from either me or Kevin. If he's gone overnight they are with me and same goes for if I'm gone overnight. I have always thought that was for the good of them.... Now I know it was only for me! My beautiful girls are in Colorado this week with mine and Kevin's families. I call everyday and ask do they miss me and my mom says they haven't asked for you... Heartbreaking!!!!
They are having a blast being spoiled rotten and having slumber parties every night.
However I don't know what to do with myself. I'm working a lot and cleaning a lot but I'm so sad not to see their faces in the morning and hear their cute voices tell me night night and love you mom. They will be home on Saturday but that feels like an eternity.
Wish me luck in surviving a week with no children in my home.
P.S. Sending this message out there... I Love you girls, miss you like crazy and can't wait to hold you in my arms on Saturday.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Heya Angie - sorry you're missing your little ones! Once they see you or hear your voice on the phone they'll realize that its you they really want :) Hope all is well with you guys!

Daisygirl said...

kinda jealous right now! Bella and Jaden are fighting in the background and Reece is whining! I would love Grandma to take them right now!

Crazy Momma said...

I've talked to them on the phone and they say gotta go play now mom! They don't care at all. and I'm trying to enjoy it but it's hard.