Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Best Mema ever

I have an amazing mother. She has made my girls some beautiful clothes for the summer. They get so excited when a package comes... "ooohh more princess clothes from Mema" So thanks mom we love you.

7 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

That is so cute that your mom made those clothes. They are adorable and of course your little gals looks so darn cute!

Sarah said...

Your mom is amazing. I can't believe she made all those clothes. She did a great job. Your girls are so adorable.

renhallows said...

yes...your mom is amazing. And your girlies are so cute...I miss those two. We need to hook up!

Jessica said...

Those are really cute outfits. What a great gift from Grandma :)

Daisygirl said...

Soooo cute! It is so funny how Ava always seems to laugh with her eyes closed!
Shea is looking so grown up, can't believe she will be 4 soon.
:)

Unknown said...

I swear I would wear them if they came in a bigger size! CUTE

Nuestra Familia said...

Your girls are perfect little models and the clothes are so cute.
We miss you @ v-ball!!