Tuesday, July 8, 2008

W.A.L.L-E

We had a great family night out last week on one of my few nights off...... We went to see W.A.L.L.-E.
















It was a beautiful movie that made my heart swell with love for my husband and family. To me it was one of the best love stories I've seen in a long time. If you haven't made it to WALL-E please go I give it ***** 5 stars!!!! and my family gives it 8 thumbs up.

2 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Looks like you guys had a great family day! I hope your all doing well!

Nuestra Familia said...

Hey Angie, I'm so glad to hear such great reviews from you, we haven't seen it yet, one of these days. That picture of all of you is so cute.
I saw in your older posts a picture of your Eva sitting on your tile floor, do you like how it's laid (one square then another, just not all in a row like normal? sorry if I'm making no sense. we are doing my kitchen floor and I just don't know how it will look) let me know, have a great week, Ale