I have the best husband! He took me to a Breaking Dawn party at Barns and Noble from 9pm-1230am. He let me dress him up as Jacob and he was the best one there for the costume contest. We made tees and he tattooed me with wolf prints. I am team Jacob but as many of you know I still love the Cullens... just that if I were Bella and had a choice it would be Jacob. As many of you know I feel like I have a Jacob in my life. Dark skin, dark eyes, works on cars, is my best friend, the sunshine and laughter in my days. Hope everyone enjoys Breaking Dawn... Please don't blog about it on here because my Jacob won't let me read it until I finish The Host.
6 comments:
That was so nice of your husband! You guys looked really cute. I am right there with you and kind of like Jacob myself, all though I go back and forth a lot.
Nice tat ;) I guess I need to start reading these books so I can know what all the hype is about!
Yea Jess! you would love them and they are worth every penny!
Addie- I know what you mean I'm still a Cullen FANPIRE but Jacob is where my heart is if I could choose.
Love the new blog! You guys look great, looks like you had a lot of fun. I am on chapter 10 of twilight so far Im liking a lot, just wish the kids would be quiet so I could read more!
Hi Angie, I'm not a reader but I'm glad you guys had fun at the book party, getting dressed up and tatoo's you are cool girl! I'm sad to missed you at volleyball lately kids have been sick and sometimes I just get really tired, hope to see ya soon.
LOL!!! I miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment