Friday, August 1, 2008

IT"S HERE!!

Yes Breaking Dawn is here and I was just in line at Barns and Noble and got my copy at 12:05pm. I dragged Kevin along and he was the best Jacob there for the costume contest! He was so into it because he loved seeing me so excited about something. There was a great Belle in a black prom dress and walking cast. No one was a great Edward but that's because he's a Greek god and there are none of those left alive these days. They had some great trivia and fan art. I'm on my vacation in Colorado so no pictures yet.... but the moment I get home you'll be seeing them. If you are a FANPIRE comment if you made it to a Breaking Dawn party and email me pics of your experience I am dying to see them. Love ya... And Go TEAM JACOB!

3 comments:

Trisha LeBaron said...

I'm Angie's sister. I attended a B&N party in Utah last night. We had no good Jacobs or Edwards so GO KEVIN! Thanks to a day at the lake I was twice mistaken for Victoria (lake hair).
I'm always gratified to see the excitement generated by a book in a world where it's getting increasingly difficult to get kids to read. I'm also quite disappointed in B&N's publicity department. This is the second event I've attended (Harry Potter) and they don't work very hard to make it feel like an event. Where's the music, (Stephenie posts playlists), the dramatic readings, and the activities other than standing in ridiculously long lines at the cafe waiting for the magic hour when you can finally take your copy home with you and spend all night reading?
Reading Breaking Dawn? Try Within Temptation for great creepy music to go along with the ride!
Happy reading, go team Jacob!

renhallows said...

ang...it's been way to long. You in Colorado? That's cool. I haven't got the new book yet. I need to read the others again to get back in touch with what has happened. How is the family? I love that Kevin always supports your fun ideas. Miss you girlie. Kiss the girls for me.

Daisygirl said...

alright I finally went out and bought the first book today(twilight) I let ya know when I finish it..I hope to get started tonight when the kids are in bed!