Sunday, September 7, 2008
Update
We are here in Colorado, looking for a house (the hardest job I've had so far). Kevin is working at Kustom Paint and Trim. I got transferred to the local Chili's and the girls are just in hog heaven playing with their cousins every day! I don't have Internet yet and I'm living out of a cardboard box, but we are all a little more at peace here. Hope all of you are doing great I miss you a ton and really miss volleyball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your family and blog are darling. I'm so excited your her. It seems a lot of old Fort Collins friends are moving back. i can't wait to catch up and introduce the girls.
I meant to type "here" I'm so excited you and your family are here!
Hey, glad you all made it saftly. So sorry to hear about you guys living out of boxes right now, I know how that goes when a couple years back we stayed with inlaws while our house was getting built...that sucked! Good luck with the house hunt and congrads on the new jobs. Your in my prayers give the girls hugs for me.
hooray..you made it! I am really happy for you. Iknow how it feels to feel the need to go somewhere and not totally want to go there. BUT once you follow the Spirit and get to the "gettin place"...life seems to fall in line.
About living out of a box...I feel your pain...before you know it, you'll be unloading ALL those boxes and wish you were only living out of one again.
love ya girl
Hey Angie - good luck on your house hunt! And I hope that you enjoy the people that you work with :) Sounds like the little girls haven't a care in the world right now :)
Post a Comment