I loved the post my friend Rennie did and had to do "copy" her idea... and I think all of you should try it too.
She posted pictures of her kids taken every July over the last 4 years..... to see the changes is amazing... so here are my girls over the last 4 years.
Angie - your girls are so cute! This is a great idea - I'd like to think that I might get around to doing it too :) I read a few of your posts and I am very glad to hear that you are feeling better. You are definitely not the only one who has felt that way!!
3 comments:
Way to cute!!! I can't believe how grown up Shea is getting....can you believe we will have kindergartners????
They grow up way to fast!
I know it's crazy shea starts in less then 4 weeks. I'm sad but happy for her cause she's so excited! Is Bella excited too?
Angie - your girls are so cute! This is a great idea - I'd like to think that I might get around to doing it too :) I read a few of your posts and I am very glad to hear that you are feeling better. You are definitely not the only one who has felt that way!!
Post a Comment