Ok so excuse me but this weather really is total crap. I know most of you will say how lucky I am to not be melting in AZ, however I loved summer in AZ and miss the sun and swimming and being a golden color.... But not here in Colorado. For almost the whole month of July it has rained and been cool everyday, too cool to do any summer activities. Last night at 630p we went to Kevin's softball game and had to bundle up because is was 50 degrees and raining on and off with a cold breeze (aka sideways mist hitting you in the face).
I can not believe I had to dress Dean in a hat coat and think blanket. Like I said total crap.... July here sucks!
(ok sorry for the rant but that's all I've been thinking about this summer... how badly I wish we were back in AZ soaking in the sun and heat and chlorinated water.)
1 comment:
oh that is just way too funny...I wonder if anyone can actually ever be 100% completely happy with the state they live in!
I am so jealous of your cooler weather and rain!
Dean is sooooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment