
Some of my favorite pictures taken over the last week or so.
Ava all ready to dance the day away at the wedding

Our lil blue eyed boy

Momma and her favorite lil dude
Snuggles with Daddy

"Get in my BELLY!"
Big Sister Shea loves Dean soooo much
"I don't want to dress up for a wedding!"

Ava telling her sweet dad all about her days adventures
4 comments:
Angie, your little boy is so dang cute. Of course your daughters are adorable too but I want to pick him up and squeeze him. Makes me want another baby. Then again, I am in no hurry and I know eventually we will have another. For the meantime, I will just look at your little man's sweet pictures.
Hope you are all doing well!
beautiful pictures! I love the picture of you and lil Dean...he totally should be superman for halloween!
I can't believe again how grown up your girls are getting and looking....slow down time!!!!
dean is SO handsome!!!!!
Such cute pictures. That little man is so adorable. Hope the weather gets warmer, we are dying over here.
Post a Comment