Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School on the Brain

Warning: I've got school on the brain and so it will be invading my blog now

We went to the school tonight to meet the teacher and see Shea's new classroom. Very odd there's another girl in her class with the same name, however it's spelled like I've never seen before Shae (no I'm not dyslexic that's how's it's spelled).
Also I'm freaking out a little about a boy in the class named Phoenix who is built like a football player, a head taller than all the kids (seriously he looks 7), has a Mohawk (not a big deal so does Kevin), and has both ears pierced with gaged hoops! I feel a bit like he's the classic movie bully (O'Doyal RULES!)

Anyway that's my rant. I'll know more after Thursday when Shea has her first day..... wish me luck I have butterfly's in my tummy (and have since 4pm today).

1 comment:

Daisygirl said...

She is going to do great! I promise the first day is the hardest but after that its all smiles!
As for the kid with the hawk and earrings...is that allowed??? I know in Bella's school the kids can't even wear a hat to school!
Maybe he is a sweetie but his parents are morons!??
Good luck and take lots of pictures! Dang these kids are growing up too fast!