Thursday, February 4, 2010

Having a Hard Go At it......

Although this is a family blog for a little while I will be blogging about me, family stuff will be shoved in there here and there.
About 95% of the time I am a very happy lady but since moving to Colorado I've been having a hard go of making friends, being happy in my work or being happy as momma. I know I know now don't get this wrong this is not woe is me. I just figure if there's anywhere for me to get this out than why not here....
After moving to AZ I had great friends fast...adding more and more friends with every city we moved to. Now that we've been in Colorado well over a year and although there are people at work I enjoy and people from Kevin's work I enjoy I have not found any great friends and it's hard for me to get going in the morning knowing there's no one that might just stop by or call for lunch.
Now I'm going to jump off my pity wagon and tell anyone who likes to read my blog that I'm taking suggestions.......I am going to blog everyday about something so should it be "why did they do that?" or "music in my life" or "my work out and weight loss count down to 10 year anniversary" or "the book I'm reading"!
Let me know ya'll so I can have a little purpose and reason to do something for myself everyday

2 comments:

stacy said...

first, i have to say that i hate that you're feeling crappy. it is good here this is a good place for you and i wish you could have stayed. i know what you mean feeling like you don't just have someone. i've been there and it's not the greatest place. i hope you can find someone.

second, i don't even know what i should blog about so don't ask me.

i hope it warms up soon for you. :)

Daisygirl said...

Good for you Ang...I am so excited to hear about all your other ongoings!
It sucks that you are feeling down...do you think it is the winter thing too??? And you are allowed to be on the pity wagon...so feel the pity let it ooze out your finger tips!
If your watching the bachelor Id love to hear what you think of that...or any other shows you may be watching!