Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I'm reading


So about 5 years ago I read a trilogy by Nora Roberts about strong women who learn through their difficulties they have powers. I loved these books and passed them on to my mother and sisters. Right now I'm reading another trilogy by Nora about 3 men with powers who meet their equals in three strong, beautiful women. I'm sharing this because I spend 30 mins a night reading and it's my time to use an adult mind now I'm writing my thoughts down for my adult audience.

Right now I'm in the 2nd book and have enjoyed many things........

-one of the male characters has a coca-cola addiction much like my Dr. Pepper addiction (although in his case it is accompanied by slim jims...a rebellion from very granola parents)

-one of the female characters is so beautiful and has amazing hair but the thing I love most about her description is she is not a tiny woman she is a REAL woman (size12) but they can't stop talking about her beauty.

That's all for today I'll try for some more ramblings tomorrow.

3 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Ive always wondered about those books. Due to my school work I have not had time to read a good book in a long time!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I also love my nightly reading sessions... although I have to admit, they often turn into nightly blogging sessions instead!

I read Nora Roberts a few years back... maybe it's time I picked her up again. What's your favorite of hers?

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Crazy Momma said...

The Three Sisters Island trilogy I loved this is only the 2nd time I've read Nora and it's another trilogy