My wonderful sister is trying to give a devastated woman hope. She wrote a beautiful blog and I would love you all to read it please click this link. http://opinionatedbaroness.blogspot.com/2010/11/for-my-sister.html
Now before you read this, you should know that the devastated woman is me. I have found out recently some extremely difficult news that has shook me to the core. I have never in my life hurt with such depth. I heart has been shattered, my family is broken (unsure if it can be repaired) and I feel I have no worth at this time. Thank you all for your love, however this will probably be my last post for quite some time. Goodbye.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Re-comment from the opinionated baroness commets.
That was beautiful. Hopefully the tears we are shedding now will become sparkley diamonds in your sister's life as shepresses forward in her dreams and that her reality will turn out to be everything she wants it to be. Thanks for expressing all our feelings so poignantly
Mom
hey ang,
it's addie gaylord, your old neighbor. i don't blog anymore but i still check blogs now and again. i saw your post, i don't know whats going on and i of course don't know what to tell you except that i want you to know that i am praying for you today. you and your little family. everyone deserves happiness and everyone deserves life, with that being said i hope things turn out for you. and seriously, if you ever want to email me or whatever please do. i have seen many dark days in my life, dark enough to question if it was worth me being around any longer and those are sad dark lonely days. let me help if i can. bless you sweet girl!!!
addiegaylord@gmail.com
Im sorry hon if you are going through something like I just did my only advice would be to follow your heart you will come out where you are supposed to be...there are going to be obstacles and heart ache...keep on dancing
Ang...don't say goodbye..I love reading your posts. They make me understand I am not the only one who has dark days. That life will be okay. Please call me. I am worried and am praying for you. love you chica.
ren
i hope your goodbye isn't for long. Maybe this space will be therapeutic when you feel the time is right. Love you girl!
nothing i say can make you feel better. i know this because for the better part of 7 years i have been living life upsidedown. i want you to notice though that i said "living life". you can do whatever it is that is in front of you. i have not been through the worst in comparison to some but i know that the things that i have endured would have eaten me alive if i let it or if i didn't have kids to stay alive for.
you WON'T be the same but it is TRUE that you WILL be better when you can look at it from the other side. you will have a new compassion and understanding for others that you could not have without this trial. you are a mother who has a reponsibility to tech her children that life is going to hurt and be hard but you are going to show them that after you take the time to cry and scream and be angry that you can pick yourself up from this and enjoy (maybe even a little more than before) life in the new way that you will see it. don't be afraid to let your kids see you cry a little, this is how they learn compassion and understaning and how they will know that you can do ANYTHING! you can angie, you can do this.
you will make the right choices for you and your kids. have confidence in your ability to make good decisions in the middle of this mess.
for now...scream and cry and be angry but please know, from one broken soul to another, that you CAN and WILL do this.
i love you angie, i know that you have people everywhere that you can talk to but i want you to know that i'm here too.
Angie, this is Ashley Kuhni from down here in AZ. I keep up on your blog, thanks to google reader, but I am terrible at leaving comments. This time, I think a comment is warranted.
As I have grown, it's become apparent to me that no one goes through this life without receiving a complicated and devastating test, and quite often, more than once in a lifetime. It just goes to show that Heavenly Father does have a plan and a purpose for placing us here on earth. Life really is a test. Each of our trials are different, but they are painful nonetheless. I am so sorry that you are devastated and heart broken. My own heart aches for you. You are not alone. You will be in my thoughts and in my prayers. And I too want you to know that I am here for you. Please let me know if I can do anything to help.
Post a Comment