Monday, February 14, 2011

For the love of my Kids

Today was hard, harder than expected because it's a lovers holiday and I'm with out one and the holidays that proceeded it where hard but ok because they were family holidays. Today the love songs hurt a little more than usual and seeing all the men carrying flowers out of the stores felt bitter sweet.
So doing my best to not think about it.......I put my love into my kids today starting with a heart shaped pancake breakfast (sorry Ava I know it was early)
Then I got on all my pink clothes and just enjoyed their school parties! What beautiful girls I have. They also have the most wonderful teachers that showed them a great day!

To my kids, I love you more than words. You are perfect in every way! Thanks for choosing me to be your mommy when you saw me from heaven I know you are truly heaven sent. XOXO Mommy or in the words of Dean "mum"

1 comment:

stacy said...

that is so sweet! you did just the right thing. make it about your kids...it's way more fun that way anyway. haha! jeff and i aren't gift givers so for us it's a holiday for our kids anyway (not a lover's holiday) there is no presure to please the other while trying to think of something to get them. it's a family holiday and look at you with your beautiful family! :)