Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can you see...

into my soul?
I'm currently seeing two therapists. One I see with the man who kind of looks a little bit like "my Kevin". I couldn't really tell you how things are going with that cuz every time I think I see hope I end up getting crushed again, so now I'm taking it in stride and have given up on him a little too.

The other therapist I see looks into my soul. I've been told by her that I have a strong root system but am cut off right at the heart. This all makes sense because my heart has been broken. She also says she sees a fog of sorrow around me, well yea! All I feel is sorrow. She has given me some good ideas and the desire to work through my fears but, anyone who sees me would also see I'm freaking tired!! (mentally more so than physically)
So what do you see when you look into my soul?............


Really my wish right now...... is to be put to sleep for 3 days and then have someone I can scream at.. talk to... yell at.. and hit until I feel like someone feels the way I do. Or at the very least understand how mad, sad, scared, and disappointed I am.

1 comment:

Vesuvius At Home said...

I'm glad for you that you're seeing a therapist. I want to see a therapist. I think everyone could use a therapist! With what you're going through though, I'm glad you have someone to talk to. You should be proud of you! You are doing an amazing job. The only way out is through.