Ok so this is more of a random thought than and cute antic but it's my page so here it goes... I need a genie big time. Today I was just sitting here with a headache and my eyes hurt and things where just feeling blah (wah wah wah). So with a funny text to Kevin this post was born!Oh Genie I know my 3 wishes at this moment please grant them to me.. One... an long nap in a dark and quiet room. Two... A small crew of maids at my beck and call. Three... A life time supply of ice cold Dr. Pepper (the lifesaver).
Of course my wishes might change from day to day hey even hour to hour. Could be a nanny or a pool or a night off of work but we all have our little wishes deep inside waiting for that happy blue Genie to come out of the pile of dirty dishes we are washing for the 3rd time that day.(maybe if I scrub them harder he'll appear).
Now to all my friends who are my Genies everyday granting me my wishes just with small acts of kindness thanks to you. Hope I can be your Genie someday too. (you know who you are). Thanks again.
1 comment:
Ya a Genie would be wonderful, I think I would want 3 wishes a day though! Hope you guys are all doing well.
Post a Comment