The girls and I got a great gift from Kevin last weekend...
So 3 times this week I have rode to the mall with the girls in their swimsuits. Getting to played on that water splash pad. What a fun time for all of us... They get to play outside, burn energy, and feel like it's summertime...

I get exercise, time to read my book, and not being seen in public wearing a suit! (mom's just sit on the side drinking their lemonade. What a BLAST!

Hope all of you are enjoying this amazing weather. I know in weeks it will be 100+ but it's fun while it lasts.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! How cool is that mall!!!
Yes. as much effort and energy as it took for me to get my 3 kids over there...you were right, it was a great time. thanks for the invite. Sorry I was in a bummer mood.
Post a Comment