Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thanks

I wanted to tell everyone thanks for my wonderful birthday. All of my friends really made me feel so special. The Montoya family with my family made it a great evening... a night off of work, home cooked meal, a yummy ice cream cake, and amazing gifts. To my beautiful little girls for taking me to "Nim's Island" what a fun movie for our family! Big thanks to Monica, Loreal, Julie, Susan, Robert, Dave and my incredibly thoughtful husband (he planned it and surprised me) for so much fun on Saturday night. Thanks to my amazing volleyball friends Rennie, Harmony, and Heidi for a fun lunch and shopping.
I know It's a lot of going on and on but I am truly blessed in this life with the people who surround me. Thank you all so much!

3 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Glad you had a happy bday! I checked out the In the motherhood site, hilarious!

Crazy Momma said...

glad you enjoyed it the 1st episope is the one that kills me the most-ang

renhallows said...

Ang...your b-day lunch was fun. I am sorry if my mood was a downer. I had mucho on my brain at that time...but we're good! Hope you had a great day. You deserve it!