
I knew I loved TV but I never knew how much I loved TV only because of my DVR until the DVR was gone!!!
What, there are commercials on TV??? Shows are a whole hour long?? You even have to watch the boring parts of the show?? This will just not do!
We are still in my sis-in-laws basement.. they have regular ol cable with no guide and only like 50 channels... the reception isn't great and there is only nick and Disney. No Nick Jr no Noggin no Toon Disney... and the list goes on.
My biggest problem is I love prime time TV but as a mom real prime time TV is on from 7-10
that's when dinner bath and bed are.... this is crap! I never watched prime time TV in the prime time only in my "prime time" (when everyone in my house is sleeping!)
Anyhow there's my rant for the week... we'll be in our place November 1st and yes the Directv guy will be there that day! Until then whats up with all these commercials for pharmaceuticals and politic bashing???
What, there are commercials on TV??? Shows are a whole hour long?? You even have to watch the boring parts of the show?? This will just not do!
We are still in my sis-in-laws basement.. they have regular ol cable with no guide and only like 50 channels... the reception isn't great and there is only nick and Disney. No Nick Jr no Noggin no Toon Disney... and the list goes on.
My biggest problem is I love prime time TV but as a mom real prime time TV is on from 7-10
that's when dinner bath and bed are.... this is crap! I never watched prime time TV in the prime time only in my "prime time" (when everyone in my house is sleeping!)
Anyhow there's my rant for the week... we'll be in our place November 1st and yes the Directv guy will be there that day! Until then whats up with all these commercials for pharmaceuticals and politic bashing???
2 comments:
you crack me up! I have to have my shows too I bet you guys are so excited to finally be in your place soon! Are you still going to be in Fort Collins?
Please send me your new address!!!
Hi Angie, you are too funny. That's so awesome you will be at your home in two weeks. Dvr is what we use around here too, can't live without it. I missed v-ball tonight, Have a great week!
Post a Comment