Wednesday, October 22, 2008

POTTY Trained!!!!

Ava deiced for her self enough is enough! Last Wednesday she informed me "Mom I don't want my diaper I need panties!" Since then she has worn panties and has had no accidents, she even goes poop every day on the potty.


All it took was.....

Some cute undies (2T washed in hot to shrink to Ava's not butt size)


A Go Diego potty seat so she can't fall in


And.... Voila!!! She's a big girl now!

Sorry the pictures are every blurry because it's not my camera it's my mom's and she was so happy she wouldn't stop moving!

3 comments:

stacy said...

YEAH! that is the best news. what a big girl.

Daisygirl said...

Thats great!!!!! Go Ava! The pictures are hilarious.
Good idea about shrinking down the underoos, I need to try that with Jaden...he is still wearing 12 month stuff!!
Love your music on ur blog too :)

Elise said...

i BET YOU ARE JUST SO HAPPY FOR HER!! MISS YOU GUYS!!