We were dressed as 3 Disney princesses with Kevin as prince charming. Fun right!

My sisters family were superheros... Sara Conner (terminator) Iron man and The HULK!

At the down town parade a little girl followed me around and kept telling her mom "look it's the real Snow White mom!"

We had a blast this year hope all of you enjoyed the haunted season too.
9 comments:
yeah!!!!!!!!congrads on the new baby! When is your due date!?
costumes look great looks like you all had so much fun.
I know about the comment thing for some reason some days I can't leave comments on your page either :(.
so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!
im 10 weeks 4 days due may 28
you guys look great!
that's a funny way to announce that you're pregnant!!! hahahahah! yeah for you guys i hope you're feeling well. congratulations!
Congratulations on the new baby to come!!
You do like the real snow white, how cute for that little girl. Such cute costumes and I love how you stick to a theme every year for your family, that is a really good idea.
You guys looked so cute in your costumes!!! A big "congratulations" on the new addition coming! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? Keep us updated on any new developments!
may is a great month! Wouldn't it be so fun if you had another girl! or are you thinking this one might be a boy?
what the H*&^..I just realized the side bar on your blog. How exciting...a new babe!
I am very happy for you. You feeling okay?
About your halloween costumes...dont' tell me your mom made those again...I mean it wouldn't surprise me at all.
They are fantastic.
ren,
yes my mom and i made them...belle was from last year. the superheros were store baught.
I'm sick and dizzy all day most days. but excited!!
Jen,
a healthy baby is what we both want. Kevin wants a girl cause he says hes figured them out. I was doing the 3 girls hair yesterday and said baby i need you to be a boy cause i don't have time to get 4 girls ready every day.
Hi Angie, you guys look so cute! Everyone looks great, your girls are so pretty. Your new hair is super cute, you always have cute hair.
Post a Comment