Saturday, November 22, 2008

One of those FANpires

Yes I was one of the crazies who lined up for Twilight 4 hours early to see it at 12:02am.
I wont say a lot because I want everyone to enjoy and form their own opinion. However I thought they did a nice job of hitting most of the major parts of the books, I did however have to explain some things to Kevin in the middle since he hasn't read the book. (Edward was great at looking tortured Robert did a better job than I was expecting)
Going to one of the 1st showing was neat but I can't wait to see it again in a seat that doesn't have 90 screaming girls surrounding it.

4 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Go you!!!!! It must have been pretty good if you are going to see it again. Cristina and I are going next weekend!

Addie Gaylord said...

way to go! i am still debating on if i should see it or not, i might wait til the it is not so busy. glad you liked it.

Crazy Momma said...

Ok went again on fri and it was 10 times better the second time... look for a steph meyer cameo in the diner sitting at counter eating a salad!!

Jennifer Gregston said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your family picture...it is great!!!!