Many of you have scene the side bar... yes we are expecting baby number 3 and are thrilled! We recently found out ourselves. I'm 11 weeks today and my due date is may 28th I do however go about 4 weeks early (with the last 2 at least). So maybe the end of April early May.We found out at about 8 weeks here's why...
With the move and stress of new jobs and no home of our own I had stopped keeping track of things. Also since we moved back to Colorado I have had some sickness or another. Then I felt like I was never going to be healthy again and thought I had the flu, off to the doctor I went.... not the flu, just a head cold and new baby!
Of course all we want is a very healthy baby however a few have asked boy or girl? Kevin's response is another girl "he has them figured out!" Here's a little story about why it would be nice to have a boy.... yesterday I had to do my hair and makeup for work, then bathe and comb and braid 2 girls hair (thick and long might I add).
So I thought to myself "man a boy would be nice once less client at my beauty shop everyday.

Then about 5 hours later I made my beauty shop a little less busy by cutting off all my hair again.
5 comments:
jen r for some reason I can't comment on your blog... any ideas
really...crap let me see what its all about. Cute story and cute new hairdo!
ok i think I got it to work now, I installed some security stuff to the computer and things got all changed around..try it and let me know!:)
I hate that you can do that to yourself....I need a hair cut so bad. Of course your hair looks darling!
congrats again on the new baby. Can't wait to hear what it's going to be.
I hope for a boy for you guys...their fun!
YEAH I am so excited for you! How are you feeling. By the way I really like your hair short. Super HOT!!!
Post a Comment