Ava is such a big girl now it's hard to believe that's she's only 2. In the short time we have lived in Colorado she has accomplished so many things. We moved to Colorado in September by October she potty trained herself! She was sleeping in her own room and big bed through the night. By November she started sleeping in panties, I haven't bought diapers since and she's never wet the bed! She dresses herself and puts on her socks and shoes, she can spell her name, count to 15, and is the comedian of the house.
But she has had a stupid attachment to a little piece of plastic and silicone since our move... "The Passie" it goes everywhere and forgetting it would cause havoc in the store or restaurant.
HIP HIP HURRAY!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!!
The passie is gone as of February 12th 2009!!! She lost her last one and I told her I can't buy you more.. if I buy more they will be different and ONLY for baby Dean. She took her nap without "it".. (huge!) then that night she didn't even ask for it!
I wash my hands of you once and for all passie!!! Yeah!!!!!
(if you could see me I'm doing my happy dance right now)
I love you tons Ava and It's amazing how much you have grown I'm so excited to see what 3 brings!!! (March 30, 2009)

2 comments:
Wow, lots of accomplishments from such a tiny person! Yeah Ava....Congradulations on no more passie!!!!!
Yippy!!! She is such a big girl!!! We are binky and diaper/pullup free too! Raigan switched out the binky for big girl underwear with Santa at the beginning of December, and was fully potty trained within 2 weeks. She refused to wear pull-ups at night and we have been accident free. It sounds like our 2 y.o girls are growing up...and have similar personalities too!!! Congrats on such a great transition both location and milestones!!!
Post a Comment