Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby update.


















Sorry this will be another stressful post... I went to the Dr. today and my blood pressure was 186/90. So fun, fun they are testing me for pre-eclampsia.
The boy is still measuring a bit big and so they are also testing for gestational diabetes. My tests should be in my Monday and they'll be seeing me again next Friday.

We are hopping the blood pressure spike is from the stresses that are my life at the moment.
As you may have read I've been working a ton. Also yesterday while heading out to drop the girls off at my mom's the high wind (49mph) knocked Shea right off our porch and she bruised her bum. While driving to my mom's I almost got ran off the road by a driver, Then about 5 minutes before I left my mom's house to go to work my dad shot himself in the hand, yes with a gun, and yes by mistake. (since there was only a door between me and the accident) It caused a shock to my heart and ears when the gun went off that I will probably never forget. He's doing better and will need surgery but we are hopeful he'll get function back soon. I then still went to work and clocked another 6 hours.

AND THE DOCTOR WONDERS WHY I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!! :)

4 comments:

stacy said...

oh my gosh what a mess! i am sorry sorry about it all. i hope all of your tests come back good. :)

renhallows said...

dang lady...take a breathe! Sorry to hear about the stress of life, that's a stinker. I sure hope all turns out okay for you and that little baby boy. Keep us posted. miss ya.

Daisygirl said...

why do things seem to clump into huge stressful segments! God must think you are the stongest women ever! I know about big babies Reece was a 10 pounder!!!
I hope that your blood pressure was just spiked from all those stresses and will go back down after a couple days of recouperation! Im thinking about u!
And I have to say your Dad shooting himself in the hand just goes to show my theory of boys holds true...boys are so retarded and they never grow up!!!!!but baby boys are sweet I promise!

Anonymous said...

Yeah it sounds like a wirlwhind...I hope your test came back with positive results!