I'm semi up and running now... last night we went to Disney on Ice. It was The Incredible's vs. Sindrom at Disneyland where Sindrom captures Micky and Minnie and The Incredible's must save the happiest place on earth!
We had a ton of fun and it was really nice to get out as a family and just enjoy a little time before we need to pack 2 tons of baby gear :)
how fun I love the Incredibles! Is that your hubby sporting a mohawk??? It looks like the girls had a fun time! I hope your feeling well you look great in the photo!
Sounds like so much fun, I'm glad you got to go. About you working and pregnancy, all I have to say is that Chillis is a hard job and I hope you don't work too much. With my 3rd I got g diabetes and I was way more tired, but I follow the diet and poked my finger a lot and it was all good. Take good care friend!
2 comments:
how fun I love the Incredibles! Is that your hubby sporting a mohawk??? It looks like the girls had a fun time! I hope your feeling well you look great in the photo!
Sounds like so much fun, I'm glad you got to go. About you working and pregnancy, all I have to say is that Chillis is a hard job and I hope you don't work too much. With my 3rd I got g diabetes and I was way more tired, but I follow the diet and poked my finger a lot and it was all good. Take good care friend!
Post a Comment