Wednesday, March 25, 2009

what to do with myself?

So right now I can't sit.... can't stand... and can't lay down for more than about an hour. If I sit my belly is so compressed that it's hard to breath. If I stand or walk around (work) my feet swell to watermelons. If I lay down my limbs fall asleep... anyone have any suggestions?

So I got a great hair cut about 3 weeks ago... People would see me and say you are so tiny for 28 weeks you look great.... (visual aid #1 below)


And then about 2 days ago I popped out like a mad women and look at my hair it's all grown out!
This picture was taken today! now people say wow not much longer are you just miserable?
(visual aid #2 below)

2 comments:

Daisygirl said...

I love the hair cut, that style does grow out too fast though and especially fast when your pregnant! I love the pictures I think you look adorable in both. Do you have a body pillow and the Bella band is WONDERFUL for tummy support. With Reece I felt like my pelvis was cracking...seriously I think I could hear it, wearing the bella band was wonderful!!!

renhallows said...

you look fabulous! It's funny how everything is effected when your prego.
about sleeping...or sitting...or standing. I say go into hybernation for the next 12 weeks and then pop that dude out! Actually sometimes I have had to sleep in a rocking chair propped up like a stuffed animal on display. It's tough. hang in there.
is it still Dean?