Thursday, March 26, 2009

march blizzard

On Saturday and Sunday we send sun up to sun down outside I even sunburned my arms. Yesterday my mother-in-law took the girls to the park for about 3 hours. I woke up thismorning not feeling so hot and went to let the dogs out.... Look at what happened over night...
Yes that's right about 6 inches of snow on the ground and still snowing. Turn on the news to see and we are under a blizzard warning for the next 10 hours with winds and blowing snow up to 40mph. We are going to get 12 to 18 inches of snow before midnight tonight! NUTZ!

This is in front of our house and see our poor dog Olivia disappearing in the back yard?

1 comment:

Daisygirl said...

all I can say is holy crap..ya know mother nature always gives on last hoorah before the nice weather is allowed to stay! I see you figured it out...how did you post the video???