I was blessed with 2 beautiful girls and we were not blessed with a boy until many years later. Now of course I know that boys and girls have their differences but I had no idea that these differences started showing almost immediately after birth. Or how cunning and a little bit evil boys can be. (I'm saying this out of love but I'm sure mom's of boys with understand)
As soon as Dean could hold a toy car in his hand he was making the motor sound! Then at 6 months tossed a ball up and over his sister's head... (It's like boys learn in the womb how to make a roaring engine sound, and how to throw a fast ball) VS. Shea at 6 months who liked snuggling with pillows and blankets, Ava liked to sit on the floor and listen to music.
Dean's favorite game since he's been able to sit up is to toss toys over the rail, so they would plummet below, and if his sisters would yell or say ouch..he'd laugh himself silly! VS. Ava at 6 months would belly laugh because Shea would make the Tarzan noise.
Tonight at only 17 months Dean was trying to scare his sisters! How at ONLY 17 months he figured this out I don't know but here are the pictures I got while catching him at this little game. Hope you all laugh as hard as I did....
2 comments:
yep boys are the best...the car noise is just genetically embedded in their brains!
Wait until you get two. Talk about a torture chamber! They scare each other, beat each other up and generally act like hungry bear cubs. Oh, and they eat ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment