This is really fun! I like having school spirit and we also want to thank all of you so much for your donations. Shea was so happy to drop her donations today. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Read-a-Thon Spirit Week
At the girls school this week we have had spirit days leading up to the read-a-thon today. I think my girls are so cute when they are excited about something.
This is really fun! I like having school spirit and we also want to thank all of you so much for your donations. Shea was so happy to drop her donations today. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
This is really fun! I like having school spirit and we also want to thank all of you so much for your donations. Shea was so happy to drop her donations today. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!!!! Sounds like your girls are in a great school!!!
Oh, you make me miss Hawaii. You also make me feel like a bad mom. I can't manage to send my kids to school with lunch money--let alone reading themed clothing. For the record, you totally rock!
Post a Comment