Thursday, January 22, 2009

First time to Denver ZOO

We went to the Denver Zoo on our 70 degree day! It was a blast, I haven't been to the Denver zoo since I was 10 or so. It was fun to take the girls. They had a few different animals here that probable wouldn't make it in Phoenix.
I hope to go back soon with Kevin who has never been to the Denver zoo. We went with Kevin's Mom and sister Shannon... and fav cousin Kendyl

This is my fav picture, me and Ava it was so fun!
Plus the penguins you could see so close, really neat.

Kind of a weird story the about a polar bear... A goose landed in the pool for a minute, and BAM that polar bear reached up a claw and caught it. Took it to the corner right in front of us and started pulling the feathers off and eating it. Blood on his mouth and all. CRAZY right!!!????

2 comments:

Daisygirl said...

how fun, great animal pictures! It must have been a very nice day your in short sleeves and everything!!!

Anonymous said...

My boys would have LOVED to see the bird parish to the claws and jaws of a polar bear...what did the girls think? I can't wait for you to have a boy! you look great by the way!