So not a great picture but here is the belly with the beastly boy in it. The girls love to kiss it, and talk to it. This is by far the hardest pregnancy I've had... I had a hard night last night and while vomiting I managed to put a small tare in my abdominal muscle. "So no lifting and lots of help up and down the stair until the tare heals".... so says the doc. (Who hadn't seen this before but luckily her colleague had.) "take it easy!"
Yea with two kids two dogs stairs to both bathrooms and laundry, a job as a food server, and wife????

4 comments:
big belly my foot...you look FABULOUS! and those girls...could you just squeeze them for us?
So sorry your still barfing....we are both barfers, haha. I did it with Bella and Reece every day for 9 months!
I can't believe it still that you guys live in snow....its in the
70s here!
Love the picture of you and the girls soooooo cute!
I didn't know you were pregnant either! Congrats!! Do you know what you are having? I guess I could look down your blog but I was just going to respond to your question. My friends parents own a t-shirt printing co. I actually have a few funny ones on order. I could probably send you some if you want. Just email me and I'll tell you what Im getting done and Ill show you the different shirts and stuff! Thanks for commenting. I miss you!
Oaky the first line says beastly boy!!!
Post a Comment