Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Intriguing facts??

So I am doing a tag today!
Things that aren't that important but you might want to know about me!

1.) I refuse to understand why people think Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb are the same drink. Dr. Pepper is Ginormously better tasting and better for you and that's just a fact!
2.) I love my children unconditionally, I'm in love with my husband and my heart breaks at the thought of him not being in my life. (so lets just not think about it, k?)
3.) There will never be a minivan in my garage... Even if we have 10 kids we'll just have to drive two cars everywhere.
4.) Over this pregnancy I have cruised though the Stephanie Plum books 6-12... I have got to say I couldn't make the choice between Morelli or Ranger either, two dark skinned buff dudes willing to risk their lives for hers. (That's HOT)
5.) In our house DC are not just some initials.. It is the holy grail of shoes, tees, coats, and beanies. Lined up at our door at night are 4 pairs of tennies, and 1 pair of snow boots, 3 hoodies and two coats on the hook. Also a new addition a big DC sticker in the back window of my UAV.
6.) There is no need to buy Shea toys... If McDonalds or Burger King continue to have toys in the kids meal I'm good! Shea can play and would prefer to play with those cheep pieces of $*!% over any store bought toy any day. Currently she has all but one "hotel dog" and they go everywhere in a tiny backpack with her (she also knows all their names)
7.) My husband and I have never shared a blanket (comforter) or top sheet our entire relationship. On our bed in only a fitted sheet, we have two blankets one for each of us. We don't fight over the covers and I sleep peacefully with my feet sticking out the bottom of my blanket. This is just how it is and has been since day one.
8.) I cry every time I watch "The Biggest Looser"
9.) I don't know my phone number (I never call myself)
10.) I can't bring myself to tell Shea that she wont be riding the school bus (her dream of being 5 crushed!) because we are .57 miles from the school (walking distance). So I might not tell her until the 1st day of school.
11.) I buy myself a new pillow every 2 months it must be puffy if it starts to dent to my head it's time for a new one.
12.) I love mineral eyeshadow and matching it to my days outfit.
13.) This is fun but I'm just not that interesting and can't think of any more tid bits.... Love ya for reading this anyway.

4 comments:

Daisygirl said...

ha those are some good ones....Benji and I are the same way with our blankets! We each have our own cozy comforters.

Jennifer Gregston said...

This was neat to read...I must follow the lead and do it too!

Nuestra Familia said...

I'm with you with biggest loser, and the having two separate blankets are a great idea. Sorry about no bus rides, that's just not fair.
The zoo looks so fun and your kids are so pretty, I love your family picture. Last but not least YOU look great! Have a great superbowl weekend!!

Emily Ortiz said...

Hey Angie, cute post! I also tear up every time I watch The Biggest Loser. Actually I tear up when I watch pretty much anything!