Friday, May 1, 2009

The final strech

I've been contracting since Monday 4/27... about every 20 minutes nothing to get our hopes up over... but when it just keeps going everyday... now its Friday 5/1 and they are 5 minutes a part but not making much progress. I'm in major pain today and hope upon hope will be able to have my beautiful little boy in my arms soon. On Monday 4/27 when I went to the Dr I wore super cute jeans, fancy top, cute shoes, and matching jewelry (I like looking nice).... Later this week in the middle of contractions about 7-10 minutes apart i gave up. My hair was not done (it was clean) i wore sweats (yes i know) and no make up. For many of you who know me. You know even with the girls I went to hospital in labor with full make up and a cute outfit. This boy is slowly taking my self assurance and self esteem away.
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO Done!!

1 comment:

Daisygirl said...

hey you....you look great either way!!! For some reason this new post of yours never showed up on my blog until today....very weird! Anyway not long now you can do it...I felt the same way about Reece, I was dying and it is know wonder he was a 10 pound baby...but the second week when he wasn't sleeping well...I said God please put him back in!!! haha!
You can do it...you can do it ...you can do it!!!!!!!