Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

I'm SOOOO Excited look how good Jacob looks! YEAH! Go Team Jacob!!!

I know I said I wouldn't post until I had pictures of Dean but I don't get induced until tomorrow and I'm sitting here on the computer counting the hours. I watched an E! news clip that said they have everyone signed on to film the 4th and final Movie "Breaking Dawn". "New Moon" is almost done filing and releases in November this year!.... and they expect to finish filming "Eclipse" in October of this year!

2 comments:

Daisygirl said...

wooohooo! Im totally excited I need to read the book again before it comes out...but dang I've been so busy!
I bet your so anxious and excited about tomorrow!!! Good luck!!!!

renhallows said...

You tricked me...I saw an update and was hoping you had already birthed the boy and was updating your blog from your recovery room. (:

hope all went well..I am sure by now you have a new baby BOY!