Saturday, August 21, 2010

Book Club, wanna be in on it??

A friend and I are starting a book club. We are going to pick a book once a month, and meet at the end of the month to talk about it. I thought I'd invite all of you my "online" friends to join in on the discussion if you'd like to be apart of this....

The 1st book is The Girl who Could Fly by Victoria Forester.


I thought that after I meet with my "in town" friends I could tell you some of the things that were said and you all could tell us your comments, thoughts, and feelings too.
Come join us if this sounds like a good time to you.


Happy reading!

1 comment:

Melissa Davis said...

such a great idea, i have wanted to be in a book club for so long. can i join yours?