when Shea left? Because she is sassy and tough and so mature that when she started I knew it was time for her to spread her wings and fly.
The tears today are because my sweet Ava has now spread her wings to fly and I think maybe she should still be baking in the egg. Ava is tender hearted, sweet to her core, loving, and 35lbs soaking wet. (a bully's dream).
Dear Ava,
I'm missing you so much but you could not get out of the arms fast enough to start Miss Bonnie's preschool. So goodbye to my morning snuggles and cartoon buddy, I hope it's everything you wanted. I love you... I'll see you in T minus 97 minutes!
xoxo, momma
3 comments:
Man...I can NOT believe that she is really that big. She has gotten super big....what a doll.
oh she looks adorable!!! I woulda cried too!
She is adorable. I'm sure Ava will love preschool!
Post a Comment