Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Minute with a daily scoop of chaos

Every time I read a fun blog of my friend Jen's over at adailyscoopofchaos I wish I could blog alone. But for one reason or another I'm unable to play along. Today I'm playing along with the Monday Minute, join in to if you'd like.

Here are the Monday Minute Questions.....

What's your favorite 80's movie?
ANYTHING John Cusack (I still see everything he makes!) Love "Say Anything" and "Better Off Dead"

Genre of music you wish you could ban?
What ever the music is that is loud with screaming and the boys wear jeans tighter than mine, and have longer better styled hair than me :)

All time favorite candy?
This is a hard one for me. I love redvines and sour bites and a candy I loved that they no longer make is the peanut butter and jelly M&M's.

How flawed is your driving record?
Well is was amazingly perfect until I drove 11 hours in a car with 3 kids one of them 4 months old (screaming the last 2 hours)... then I got pulled over for speeding (trying to get there) 16mph over the limit. However after to cop heard Dean screaming in the back he reduced the ticket to 5 over.

What was your High School mascot?
GO LOBOS!!

What color socks are you wearing right now?
None! I hate socks. I don't even sleep under sheets I have my own blanket so I can sleep with my feet sticking out the bottom. (TMI??)


Now that was fun thanks Jen!

1 comment:

Daisygirl said...

Love Say Anything!!!

Well there ya go screaming babies are good for something I guess..haha!

Happy MOnday!