First I went to Book Lovers (a wonderful used book store) and walked around for an hour exploring all the sections with my favorite authors, finding a treasure trove of books I've wanted to read.
As I was walking up to the register with my wonderful finds I got all excited inside to tell the lady my name because I knew I had credit and these books would be frrreeeee!
That's not all..... I went on with my alone afternoon and headed over to Target. I love not grabbing a cart, not having to buckle anyone in, and just walking around with no purpose. After browsing the clearance racks (why would you ever pay full price for clothes?) I came upon the DVD section... Another treasure chest! (If you know me you know I love movies)
There it was gleaming there on the shelf The Back Up Plan.. it was screaming "buy me buy me you know you want to! I made you laugh out loud at the theater and you talked about me for a few hours after, still laughing!"
So what can I say the DVD flew off the shelf into my hands and off to the cash register I went.
Still more spoiling for ol' Ang! On my way home I stopped by Sonic Happy Hour and got myself a route 44 Dr. Pepper, extra ice... for 99 cents!
What a wonderful day for the LOVE OF JUST ME!!




No comments:
Post a Comment