Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Finger Lickin'

Just about to finish reading Finger Lickin' Fifteen and was day dreaming about what it would be like to have two hot blooded men chasing me around. Does this really happen in "real life"?
What I would give to live in this paper world for a couple nights. How would your life be if you had...One Latin man who's dark and dangerous with commitment issues and one Italian man that's flirty, law abiding and domesticated. Both loving you and treating you like the sexiest women they've ever met.
HOW MUCH FUN WOULD THAT BE???
I had to write about this because for the last 2 weeks at night my dreams have been steamed up by Morelli and Ranger, and I needed to pull the release valve............. steam away ladies, I am! :)

1 comment:

Trisha LeBaron said...

I laughed out loud when Lula set her bbq tent on fire. Unfortunately it was the middle of the night and I woke my husband up. Oops-my bad.