"Yes" I said, "Are you excited?"
Shea "MOM I'm 289% excited!"
This is a great way to start your morning, your children are over the moon to get the day started and over with. I have to say I'm at least 289% excited too. Going to visit my sister and her family is one of the best trips we take together.
Memories come flooding back just thinking about it. From our 1st visit in Christmas '03 when we told everyone we were expecting our first child. Or a trip solely to paint a princess castle on our new niece's bedroom wall. To the last trip where a screaming baby got me out of a 17mph over ticket! We are over the moon to see what this trip brings.
Last night at dinner Kevin said "let's leave tomorrow night when I get home" that's how excited he is. This is the man that texts our nephew (the one we are visiting) funny jokes he's heard, and has made a promise to paint giant surf boards on his bedroom walls while we are there. I think Kevin is as excited as Parker maybe more. These boys have lots in common including their mental age. (14)
.
So here's to being 289% excited! Hope you are ready for me my sweet Trishy Lou Who cuz here we come.....
(these pictures are of the girls ready for school about 20 minutes early)
1 comment:
You're here!!! I'm 291% excited to have you--2% more than Ava. We love you all so much. Thanks for wanting to share our crazy lives.
Post a Comment