This weekend we had to say goodbye to summer. It went way to fast and I never got a tan!
I love summer, so leaving it behind this year was even harder then last year. While living in Arizona I enjoyed days at the pool well into October, heading back to the pool by April. (oh those were the days)
However, needing a hoody already is really taking a toll on my AZ state of mind. This Labor day weekend marked the 2 year anniversary of us moving to Colorado. I know on many levels that our move was right for us. (in my heart I still ache for the life we led in AZ)
So this weekend while Kevin did a side job in down town fort collins at the Oak street plaza we joined him, while I read my book enjoying the last two days before the cold front came in, my funny kids played for hours with each other. There was no fighting, just laughing and splashing and child like games with their wonderful imaginations.
No comments:
Post a Comment